Hudson Community Children’s Center
824 Fourth Street
Hudson, WI 54016
- Arranging a meeting with the director. The parents will become familiar with policies and will be able to visit classrooms and meet teachers. It is an opportunity to have all questions answered.
- Completing required forms (please see below links) including health form signed by a physician and an immunization form.
- Paying the registration fee and first week tuition.
- Prior to first day of attendance, parents are encourage to bring their children to visit. This gives the child an opportunity to play and interact with their peers. A 30 minute visit for two or three days helps children with the translation into a new environment.
- You can download the Childcare Enrollment Form, Health History and Emergency Care Form, Child Health Report and Day Care Immunization Record Form online.
Hours of Operation and Scheduling
Hudson Community Children’s Center is open:
6:15 AM to 5:45 PM
The Center offers parents the following scheduling flexibility
- Full time (Five days a week)
- Regular part time usage (e.g. one or two days a week)
- Drop-in child care services
- Hourly Basis
Serving Children of all Faiths
Catholic Charities Bureau, Inc,